Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States. It’s full of history, universities, entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries and well-loved professional sports teams. Boston is full of exciting opportunities. It’s a highly walkable city, and you’ll enjoy the fact that there’s always something going on.
With phenomenal restaurants, a picturesque waterfront and plenty of museums, Boston has something for everyone. Moving from Dallas, you’ll also get to appreciate the presence of four distinct seasons.
Moving From Dallas to Boston
If you’re moving from Dallas to Boston, you can expect to spend about 27 hours behind the wheel of a moving van. The trip will end up being close to 1,800 miles, which is a considerable distance, especially when you’re trying to move everything you own and your entire family besides.
Long-distance moves are stressful. They take time and an often painful amount of effort. Fortunately, hiring a moving company can help alleviate some of that burden.
Let Texas Movers Group Help You
When you work with a professional moving company like Texas Movers Group, you don’t have to worry about moving. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, and we’re here to support you throughout the entire process:
- When we load your items, we’ll label and inventory each of them. That way, nothing gets lost during the move.
- To keep your belongings safe while we’re on the road, all of our trucks are equipped with air-ride suspension and driven by highly-trained, experienced professionals.
- Our support for you extends beyond when we pull up to the curb of your new home. We’ll unload your belongings and place them in the rooms you designate.
- Regular packing services aren’t always enough for fragile, valuable items. If you have something like that, ask us about our crating service.
- When you work with us, you won’t have to worry about assembling and disassembling large items like beds, bookcases or even swing sets. We’ll take care of that for you.
- Moving is challenging, and sometimes deals fall through or get delayed. We know that, so we offer 30 days of free storage for your belongings.
Do you need a service that isn’t listed above? Just ask before your quote is completed. We’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
If you want to get in touch with Texas Movers Group, head over to our website. We offer a free quote to help you get started with your next long-distance move.