Moving across the country is never an easy process, and relocating to Charlotte, NC is no different. There are so many important factors to account for, and a lot of preparation and packing to do before you make your big move. It’s a stressful time for you and your loved ones, and the experience can be grueling if you don’t know what to expect.
Texas Movers Group is a full-service moving company that routinely assists clients with relocating to the Charlotte, NC area. Our team has over 20 years of experience helping Dallas locals make cross-country and cross-town moves stress-free while. Read on to learn how we can help you move your property from Dallas to Queen City safely and securely.
Relocating from Dallas to Charlotte, North Carolina
Here are the most important considerations you need to make before relocating to Charlotte:
- Summers in Charlotte are fairly comparable to Dallas summers, though the humidity tends to be much higher from June to August.
- Thunderstorms are common in the summer, and heavy downpours can occur without warning.
- Autumn in Charlotte is much cooler than Dallas, with daily temperatures in the 60s and 70s from late September to mid-November. Temperatures rarely drop below the mid-40s, though.
- Winter in Charlotte is mild, with most days in the 50s and 40s. Snow occasionally happens, but it is a rare occurrence unless you move up into the Blue Ridge Mountains region north of the city.
- Spring arrives in early March and is marked by heavy rainfall.
- The rainy season is usually done by the end of April, and spring is usually fully into summer by Memorial Day Weekend.
- Due to the rapid growth of the city, classroom sizes are a bit larger than some locales at 20 students per classroom on average.
- 50 percent of teachers in the district have more than ten years teaching experience.
- The high school graduation rate is 88 percent.
- The high school dropout rate is 1.5 percent.
Culture & Entertainment
- Charlotte is a regular tour stop for major names in the music industry, and the city has both an active concert schedule and local music scene.
- If you’re looking for things to do on the weekend or in the evenings, the Uptown district has restaurants, boutiques, fine dining and an active social scene.
- Lovers of the great outdoors can hike, boat and drive through the countryside at the many lakes, mountain ranges and rivers that dot the area.
- Sports fans know Charlotte hosts multiple major league sports teams, and taking in a game at the Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center or Championship Field at the Queens Sports Center.
Why Choose Texas Movers Group For Your Move?
The reasons to choose our team for your move to Charlotte are simple:
- All inclusive long distance moving services have our team pack, organize, load and transport your prized possessions, furniture and appliances safely and efficiently.
- Upon arrival, our team will place everything in your new home exactly where you want it to make unpacking stress-free.
- We use only the best eco-friendly packing materials to ensure your property is not damaged in transit.
- We offer assembly and disassembly services for appliances, furniture and more at the point of origin and in your new home.
- Texas Movers Group also provides secure storage services as needed both in Dallas and at your destination.
If you are planning to relocate from Dallas to Charlotte, contact us today for an estimate and information. Let Texas Movers Group make your move east a truly world-class experience.