Relocating to Florida? Texas Movers Group is here to help you plan and prepare with over 20 years of experience. We are the greater Dalls area’s first choice for full service moving, and we specialize in residents seeking to make their move to The Sunshine State. Read on to learn what to plan for regardless of where you will make your new home.
Relocating from Dallas to Florida
Here are the key factors to consider when making the move from Dallas to Florida.
- Florida’s summers are hot, with daily temperatures in some regions rising above 100 degrees without factoring in humidity. Daily thunderstorms and rainfall are common, but they never last very long.
- Weather may cool a bit into the 80s and 90s during the fall season, but this is also when hurricane weather typically peaks, too.
- Winter in Florida is a delight for northerners who are accustomed to cloudy skies and snow. Daily temperatures rarely dip below 70 degrees, and there is plenty of sunshine to go around.
- Spring heralds the arrival of hot weather again, and it’s not uncommon to see temperatures in the 100 degree range from April onward.
- Expect heavier rainfall in the fall and winter.
- Peak hurricane season for central Florida is from mid-August to late October.
- Individual school districts have their own report card ratings and classroom size considerations.
- The state of Florida overall has exceptionally high ratings for their elementary schools, with more moderate performance at the middle and high school levels depending on the location and school district.
- State average high school graduation rate is 90 percent.
- State average high school dropout rate is 1 percent.
- Click here for more comprehensive details on Florida public school performance by region and district.
Culture & Entertainment
- The first and most obvious cultural and entertainment sites are the Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts in Kissimmee/Orlando Florida. If you love Disney, Orlando is a paradise even with the high tourism traffic.
- Florida is host to hundreds of nature preserves, national parks, beaches and waterways for those who love the great outdoors.
- Miami and Tampa both have rich Latinx cultural traditions and heritage, and a visit to both cities alone is an education in Latinx culture in itself.
- Sports fans will find that both national and local teams have plenty to offer for football, baseball, hockey, basketball and more.
Why Choose Texas Movers Group For Your Move?
The reasons to choose our team for your move to Florida are simple:
- All inclusive long distance moving services have our team pack, organize, load and transport your prized possessions, furniture and appliances safely and efficiently.
- Upon arrival, our team will place everything in your new home exactly where you want it to make unpacking stress-free.
- We use only the best eco-friendly packing materials to ensure your property is not damaged in transit.
- We offer assembly and disassembly services for appliances, furniture and more at the point of origin and in your new home.
- Texas Movers Group also provides secure storage services as needed both in Dallas and at your destination.
If you are planning to relocate from Dallas to Florida, contact us today for an estimate and information. Let Texas Movers Group make your move south a truly world-class experience.