When most people think of Oklahoma, the first thing that comes to mind is Tornado Alley. After that, they probably find themselves picturing hay fields. However, parts of Oklahoma, particularly the state capital of Oklahoma City, w are beautiful, thriving urban centers.
Oklahoma City is great for young families who are just starting, and it has a ton of cultural events you’re sure to enjoy. All you have to do is get there.
Moving From Dallas to Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City is about 200 miles due north of Dallas, so it’s not a really long-distance move. That’s still three or more hours in the car, however, which adds up. That’s especially true if you might end up having to make multiple trips.
Packing, spending multiple hours in the car and then unpacking is enough to stress anyone out, no matter how excited you are to be starting the next chapter of your life in an up-and-coming city.
We don’t want you to spend the entire moving process worried and unhappy, which is why we’re here to help.
Texas Movers Group Can Make the Moving Process Simpler
Here at Texas Movers Group, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence. From customer service to the moving process itself to our affordable pricing, we’re here to simplify your moving experience.
- Load your belongings. That means we’ll label, inventory and take care in packaging every single item.
- Transport your belongings. Our drivers are trained professionals. They all have valid commercial driver’s licenses, have undergone a physical to ensure they’re up to such a demanding job, and their trucks undergo an inspection every month. You can count on our drivers.
- Unload your belongings. We’ll check them off the inventory we create and place them in the room where you want them. You won’t have to deal with an overwhelming pile of boxes in the entryway.
- Crate items that are fragile, valuable and in need of additional care.
- Assemble and disassemble large items. We don’t want you to be stuck with even more work when you get to your new home.
- Store your belongings if you’re unable to move immediately.
If you need a service that isn’t listed above, ask before your quote has been completed. We may be able to accommodate you.
Whether your bags are packed and waiting by the door or you’re just starting to consider moving, get in touch with Texas Movers Group for a free quote. Your future in Oklahoma City is waiting for you.