Interstate and cross-country moves are never easy. There’s a significant amount of planning and preparation that has to take place months in advance. The secret to making your move as easy and seamless as possible lies in choosing the right moving company you know you can trust. Texas Movers Group has been in the business for over 20 years, and our team is one of the preeminent movers in the greater Dallas area. We have the knowledge and experience to make your move from Dallas to St. Louis, MO low on stress and high on satisfaction. Let’s take a look at everything you need to know about moving northwards to The Gateway City.
Relocating from Dallas to St. Louis, Missouri
Here are a few points to ponder before moving up to St. Louis from Dallas.
- Whether you’ve lived in Dallas for a year or all your life, Missouri’s climate can be a significant change.
- Summer days are typically in the 80s and 90s.
- Fall and winter weather is much colder than Dallas, with freezing temperatures beginning in late September/early October.
- Below zero temperatures in the winter are common, even without the windchill factor.
- Snowstorms, blizzards, ice storms and more are commonplace from November to March.
- Spring is usually mild after first thaw in March/April, and summer weather can begin as early as Memorial Day weekend.
- High school graduation rate is nearly 90 percent.
- High school dropout rate of 1.3 percent.
- Average class size K-12 is 17 students.
- 60 percent of teachers possess graduate or higher educational degrees.
Culture & Entertainment
-The St. Louis Arch memorializes the city’s heritage as the “jumping off point” for pioneers headed west in search of a new life.
-Abolition got its start in the mid-19th century with the Dred Scott decision.
-Jazz flourished in this border city between north and south in the early 20th century.
-Vibrant nightlife, museums, art galleries, music scene, farmers markets and much more.
Why Choose Texas Movers Group For Your Move?
The reasons to choose our team for your move to St. Louis are simple:
- All inclusive long distance moving services have our team pack, organize, load and transport your prized possessions, furniture and appliances safely and efficiently.
- Upon arrival, our team will place everything in your new home exactly where you want it to make unpacking stress-free.
- We use only the best eco-friendly packing materials to ensure your property is not damaged in transit.
- We offer assembly and disassembly services for appliances, furniture and more at the point of origin and in your new home.
- Texas Movers Group also provides secure storage services as needed both in Dallas and at your destination.
If you are planning to relocate from Dallas to St. Louis, contact us today for an estimate and information. Let Texas Movers Group make your move north a truly world-class experience.