Moving from Dallas to Tulsa may only be a four-hour drive, but that doesn’t make moving there any less of an ordeal. Planning, packing and transporting your possessions north to “Green Country” can be extremely stressful, especially if you don’t know the area. Texas Movers Group has over 20 years experience helping Dallas residents relocate, and our team is very familiar with the trip from here to Tulsa. Let us help you make the transition to your new home in Tulsa a smooth ride from start to finish.
Relocating from Dallas to Tulsa
Finding a house and the right neighborhood are just the first steps for moving to a new home. Here are the key factors to consider when making the move from Dallas to Tulsa.
- Summer in Oklahoma is hot and humid, and is often the longest season of the year. Most summer days are in the 80s and 90s, with rare days of temperatures above 100 degrees.
- Fall is shorter, with daily temperatures in the 50s and 60s. The season begins in late September and goes until late November.
- Winter is the shortest season, but it is bitterly cold with sub-zero wind chill factors, making any time spent outdoors very unpleasant. Fortunately, by early March the colder weather is fading, and spring arrives.
- After the spring weather sets in starting in March, the daily temperatures start to rise and stay in the 70s and 80s until summer in late May or early June.
- The Tulsa Public School system is among the best in the state with over 70 schools in the greater Tulsa area.
- Average classroom size is 19.
- High school graduation rate is 78 percent.
- High school dropout rate is 2 percent.
Culture & Entertainment
- Fans of the outdoors will find plenty to do at The Gathering Place at Tulsa River Parks. They have boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and more for people of all ages.
- Love to shop? Utica Square is the place to go for all your boutique and major brand shopping needs.
- Into music and the arts? Check out Cain’s Ballroom, the Tulsa Theater, or the Tulsa Performing Arts Center.
Why Choose Texas Movers Group For Your Move?
The reasons to choose our team for your move to Tulsa are simple:
- All inclusive long distance moving services have our team pack, organize, load and transport your prized possessions, furniture and appliances safely and efficiently.
- Upon arrival, our team will place everything in your new home exactly where you want it to make unpacking stress-free.
- We use only the best eco-friendly packing materials to ensure your property is not damaged in transit.
- We offer assembly and disassembly services for appliances, furniture and more at the point of origin and in your new home.
- Texas Movers Group also provides secure storage services as needed both in Dallas and at your destination.
If you are planning to relocate from Dallas to Tulsa, contact us today for an estimate and information. Let Texas Movers Group make your move to the northeast a truly world-class experience.